Saturday, May 30, 2009

CURRENTLY CRUISING: contact to continue your CAIT whilst I am absent.

Hi there, thank you for contacting me in reference to your Indonesian Cruising permit and Sponsor letters. As I too am an active cruiser in Indonesia, I am currently hesitant to process your CAIT this month. I will be in remote areas of Aceh and Western Sumatra, and will have limited internet access. I know how important your CAIT processing is and I would hate to delay your cruise any further by being out of contact.
I can refer you to my colleague, Lytha, who will be happy to assist you with all your needs in my absence. She can be contacted on cait@indo.net.id
Please feel free to email me, but my response this month may be delayed. I hope you have a fantastic journey in Indonesia, as we always do. Perhaps we will see you there.
Best Regards, and Safe Sailing,
Rachel Robertson
www.seaspraymarineservices.com

Please also look at my blog for information on CAITS and Embassies etc.
Cruisingindonesia.blogspot.com

You an indeed try to contact me but I am currently unable to physically process your CAIT. I will return in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment